What language should a Linux/UNIX system admin learn?
There are many languages for Linux/Unix system administrators to choose, such as Shell,Ruby,Perl and Python. To improve the efficiency of system administration and ensure the security of a large Linux/UNIX system. What's your experience? What language should a Linux/UNIX system administrator learn?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
A guy is working on some bug while he is riding a bike. He gets off the bike and stay aside the road and start to debug some production issue. So now you know how hard a programmer is working?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?