Why don't programmers get enough respect?
Software, as Marc Andreesen said in his famous editorial, is becoming a larger and larger part of our daily lives. Given how important software is, then, you'd expect computer programmer - the task of developing and maintaining software - to be one of the highest-paid, most-wanted jobs. It isn't. Why not? Why don't programmers get enough respect? Are they just geeks or nerds?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
Everytime you will see the above window when you click the left bottom icon next to the start menu on taskbar. But have you given a look at the openning window which shows the Library view? At least not for me.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?