How secure is secure?
Recently, LinkedIn has leaked 6.5 million account passwords. A few months ago, a Chinese IT website CSDN leaked over 6 million user accounts. Worse for CSDN is that they stored the passwords as plain text format which can be easily cracked by hackers. Actually, many information leak accidents happened in the past. Information security is always a big concern for all of us. Do you have any idea on how we should keep our information secure? Do you think how secure is secure?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?