What kind of developer do you want to be?
As a programmer or developer, we can develop many excellent applications for our users. But many of us may be confused at the beginning what kind of developer we should be. Either we know all kinds of programming languages and develop applications for general use, for example, news website, or we want to be a domain expert who know very well in a specific technology field. What kind of developers do you want to be? What kinds of characteristic do you need to be either one of them?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
Wait! Which sort algorithm to choose? Quick sort? Bubble sort? Insertion sort? ....
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?