Should a CTO write code?
A CTO is usually considered as a person with strong technology sense and knows how to build the best technology strategy of the company and conquer technical challenges facing the company. And a CTO is frequently conceived as a person who can write code well. There are a few arguments about what a CTO needs to do exactly. What do you think a qualified CTO needs to do? Does s/he need to write code? Does s/he need to be a tech guru?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
"Blue screen" has become one notorious symbol of Windows. Maybe you have seen the Windows blue screen in a few occasions. But have you see it on a wedding? The above is what happens on a wedding. What if Bill Gates attends a wedding and see this famous scene? The image source is dedicated to Sina We
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?