Microsoft embraces Linux. What's your opinion?
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer once said that Linux was a cancer.But now Microsoft embraces Linux and makes it a weapon on Windows Azure to compete with other cloud computing competitors such as Amazon. What do you think about its change of attitude? Do they have to do so?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?