What antihuman design have you seen in a keyboard?
A good keyboard is a great accessory for programmers, while a bad keyboard will severely affect the programmer's efficiency and often makes programmers frustrated. Have you ever used a keyboard which has antihuman design? Why do they bother you?
I have a ThinkPad T440p laptop. My keyboard has two design elements which I cannot tolerate :
Have they tested the designn? I am sure I am not the only one to complain it.
Here is a design from ASUS ultrabook ux31a. The power key is located at the upper right corner of the keyboard. This is OK. However, the delete key is near to the power button. If we need to press Shift+delete to delete all files, we frequently get it wrongly by pressing Shift+Power key. Huhhhh, the PC will go into sleep mode.
There is one design in keyboard which I don't like. There is a gap between the key button and the main board. With this, the food snippet such as bread can slip in and get the keyboard jammed.
I encountered this once and saw there were many ants had heir home in the keyboard because they can find bread there. What a scary scene.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
This is a translation from Chinese where the original meaning should be Public soup window. But because there is car called Volkswagen which in Chinese is "大众", so they give it this name.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?