What's the purpose of Firefox Hello?
Mozilla has released a video conversation tool called Firefox Hello. This tool is integrated into Firefox and is based on WebRTC. It doesn't require any installation of third party software. At the moment only Firefox can be used to start a conversation, but any browser which supports WebRTC can join the conversation. What do you think the purpose of introducing Firefox Hello? Where can this be used most frequently?
About this project : https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/hello/
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
When someone wants to hire someone with 7-10 years NodeJS experience, the NodeJS author jumped out and said that he had just 7 years experience of NodeJS because NodeJS was created in 2009, which is 7 years ago. What an embarrassment for the recruiter.
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?