Why does Swift get so much public attention?
In this year's Apple WWDC, Apple released its new programming language which is to replace Objective-C -- Swift. This language is intended to ease developer's work. Unlike other languages, Swift got lots of public attention since its release, even some media which are not focusing on technology put some comments about it. Do you think why Swift gets so much public attention? How do you think about Swift?
Firstly, because Swift was released on WWDC, an event attracts eyeballs from Apple fans from all around the world. People are curious about the new language released on such an important event, they want to know what this language is so important to Apple.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
According to Chris Dixon, Every Unix command eventually become an internet service. Grep->Google, rsync->Dropbox, man->stack overflow, cron->ifttt ... sudo is NSA, LOL
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?