Are full stack developers more demanded?
The term full stack developer becomes popular since Facebook said they would like to hire full stack developers for their work. Full stack developers are developers who can do all layers of development including back end data model, business logic and front end user interface etc. This can avoid the communication problems among different developers. But this puts stringent requirements on the skills of a developer, also a full stack developer may not master all technologies which in some cases may not be helpful for improving the efficiency of a project. What's your opinion about full stack developer? Are full stack developers more demanded now?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?