What if Steve Jobs was born in China?
Steve Jobs redefines the phone. He makes us know that a hand phone is not just a tool for communication but it can do much more such as entertainment, games etc. Steve Jobs is a genius. But what if he was born in China? Could he build the revolutionary products for the world?
No, he can't , if he born in China, he will immigration to the United States .
Then, there will be another Mr.Jobs to do what Steve Jobs did. And I call it historical trends ...
This is a meaningless question.
Steve Jobs is Steve Jobs only when he were born in the US. He will not be Steve Jobs no matter if he were born in Japan, Italy, or German.
Immigration? Do you think the US Immigration Bureau will accept Mr. X as a US citizen if he behave just like Steve Jobs?
This may relate to the difference between the culture between China and US. If he was born in China, before he could think about redesigning the mobile phone, he might be defeated by the reality. While in US, if there is no Steve Jobs, there may always be a Steve XXX who would think about redesigning the mobile phone and put it in reality.
lol, if that, China is more famous than now.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
When the Windows prompt you that "Unable to connect to the Internet, would you like to search online for solutions?". What would be your next reaction? Tell me. I promise I will not tell anyone else.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?