Are we ready for a post-Facebook era?
Social network service is moving from desktop to mobile. Facebook will lose its platform advantages including messaging, photos etc comparing to those fast growing social mobile apps. Are we ready for a post-Facebook era? Which platform can be considered as the next big social networking platform?
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
A mathematician was interviewing for a job. The interviewer asks him - "You are walking towards your office and running late for a very important meeting and you glimpse a building on fire with people screaming for help. What will you do?".The mathematician thinks for a while and replies : "People's
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?