Why is flat design so popular?
On this year's WWDC, Apple announced a new iOS-iOS 7. One important new change of this OS is that it adopts flat design for all its application icons. Also, Yahoo recently released a new framework named Pure which helps developers do flat design easily. Flat design seems to be a trend now. Do you have anything to say about the flat design? Why is it so popular? Will we be tired of it in sometime?
Why is it so popular:Today showy things are all over the world,So only if this,flat design is so popular,in a word people are tired about showy design.
But in my oppinion,just color full with a block like nokia's icon,that's the most beautiful flat design.As for that informative icons,flat design is not siut them,so flat is not common right. so,i dont agree with "Flat design seems to be a trend now",It's just a one-sided statement.
The things which are adopt euphemistically will not be the originalist initial
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
The image is authorized to publish here by Sina Weibo user @雪狼湖行于世.
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?
- ► Is Apple dead in innovation?