Is Facebook overvalued?
Facebook will be on Nasdaq today. Facebook's IPO will raise $16 billion, making it the largest tech IPO in history. It's the third largest U.S. IPO ever. But many people think it's overvalued. What is your opinion?
I think Facebook is overvalued. Reasons are :
Unless Facebook can find a new business model which can utilize their huge user base, Facebook may face many difficulties in the future.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
Google is very adamant with the test of their new modular phones, nicknamed as Project Ara. The company is auspicious about the new concept where consumers can design their own phones by assembling parts from different manufacturers. The company is hopeful that there will be 20 to 30 interchangeable
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?