Is Facebook overvalued?
Facebook will be on Nasdaq today. Facebook's IPO will raise $16 billion, making it the largest tech IPO in history. It's the third largest U.S. IPO ever. But many people think it's overvalued. What is your opinion?
I think Facebook is overvalued. Reasons are :
Unless Facebook can find a new business model which can utilize their huge user base, Facebook may face many difficulties in the future.
Sorry! You need to login first to post answer.
- ► What weekend projects have you created?
- ► What's your opinion about Alibaba mooncake incident?
- ► Should a CTO write code?
- ► What does it feel to have a programmer dad or mom?
- ► Should we be worried about the win of AlphaGo?
- ► Why doesn't IBM file legal brief in support of Apple?
- ► What are the big Internet events in 2015?
- ► Will Elon Musk get into drone business?
- ► What does your work cubicle look like?
- ► What are you most afraid of as a programmer?