SEARCH KEYWORD -- tmpfs
tmpfs is another confusing name in Linux kernel, its implementation is in mm/shmem.c, shmem has no relation to tmpfs at first glance although we know tmpfs is based on memory. We can understand why we use this name by seeing where this is used. In a desktop Linux system, tmpfs is loaded usually: % grep tmpfs /proc/mountsdevtmpfs /dev devtmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,relatime,size=1958956k,nr_inodes=489739,mode=755 0 0tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0tmpfs /run tmpfs rw,seclab...
Pixenomics stores and transports 1.2 million pixels from the server to the client. During development we played with various methods to store and process this. Our ultimate goal was to send the entire board in under 1 second. During the stages of prototyping we used a MySQL database without thinking too much about performance. With a mere 2,000 pixels we quickly realised this wasn’t even usable as a demo. Changing the storage engine to memory was much better but still obviously unusable...
- What makes java application development the most desirable platform in the world?
- Why Choose Swift over Objective C for Mobile app development?
- A Guide To Estimating Cost Of Mobile Application Development
- Online training course for python from TIB
- How iPhone App Developers Will Get Benefited by iOS 11?
- Affects of Service Oriented Architectures and Web2.0 Phenomenon
- Native App Vs Hybrid App – Which One To Choose?
- Fashion Magazine For Men
- Social Media Tips to Building a Greater Online Presence
- How to install Oracle database on Linux using response file