SEARCH KEYWORD -- tmpfs
tmpfs is another confusing name in Linux kernel, its implementation is in mm/shmem.c, shmem has no relation to tmpfs at first glance although we know tmpfs is based on memory. We can understand why we use this name by seeing where this is used. In a desktop Linux system, tmpfs is loaded usually: % grep tmpfs /proc/mountsdevtmpfs /dev devtmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,relatime,size=1958956k,nr_inodes=489739,mode=755 0 0tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0tmpfs /run tmpfs rw,seclab...
Pixenomics stores and transports 1.2 million pixels from the server to the client. During development we played with various methods to store and process this. Our ultimate goal was to send the entire board in under 1 second. During the stages of prototyping we used a MySQL database without thinking too much about performance. With a mere 2,000 pixels we quickly realised this wasn’t even usable as a demo. Changing the storage engine to memory was much better but still obviously unusable...
- Former Microsoft Executive Vice President Qi Lu joins Baidu
- Why You Should Consider The ASP.NET Platform For Creating Dynamic Web Projects
- How non-technical founder can run app based business
- Yahoo to change name to Altaba and becomes Alibaba's father
- 10 Best Android Apps of 2016
- 4 key ingredients for a winning mobile app development recipe
- PowerShell based Data Loading Approach for Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- To create independent HYIP site by ARM HYIP software
- Concept and use of coordinator layout in Android
- Best Training Courses In Bangalore