SEARCH KEYWORD -- tmpfs
tmpfs is another confusing name in Linux kernel, its implementation is in mm/shmem.c, shmem has no relation to tmpfs at first glance although we know tmpfs is based on memory. We can understand why we use this name by seeing where this is used. In a desktop Linux system, tmpfs is loaded usually: % grep tmpfs /proc/mountsdevtmpfs /dev devtmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,relatime,size=1958956k,nr_inodes=489739,mode=755 0 0tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0tmpfs /run tmpfs rw,seclab...
Pixenomics stores and transports 1.2 million pixels from the server to the client. During development we played with various methods to store and process this. Our ultimate goal was to send the entire board in under 1 second. During the stages of prototyping we used a MySQL database without thinking too much about performance. With a mere 2,000 pixels we quickly realised this wasn’t even usable as a demo. Changing the storage engine to memory was much better but still obviously unusable...
- Clavax- Knocking out the Australian Market
- How to Prevent Your CRM from Failing?
- Tips to select the right Air Ambulance Company
- Fed up with spending large gas bills? Buy Roti device India
- 2017 full of excitement for java developers
- Use downcase! with caution in Ruby
- Accessing data from SQL Server in ASP.NET Core 1.0 Application, using Entity Framework Core
- 5 Best Music Downloader Apps For Android 2017
- Top 10 WhatsApp Tips & Tricks To Try in 2017
- Quality Management System