SEARCH KEYWORD -- tmpfs
tmpfs is another confusing name in Linux kernel, its implementation is in mm/shmem.c, shmem has no relation to tmpfs at first glance although we know tmpfs is based on memory. We can understand why we use this name by seeing where this is used. In a desktop Linux system, tmpfs is loaded usually: % grep tmpfs /proc/mountsdevtmpfs /dev devtmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,relatime,size=1958956k,nr_inodes=489739,mode=755 0 0tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0tmpfs /run tmpfs rw,seclab...
Pixenomics stores and transports 1.2 million pixels from the server to the client. During development we played with various methods to store and process this. Our ultimate goal was to send the entire board in under 1 second. During the stages of prototyping we used a MySQL database without thinking too much about performance. With a mere 2,000 pixels we quickly realised this wasn’t even usable as a demo. Changing the storage engine to memory was much better but still obviously unusable...
- Find Chapati making device price quickly on on the internet
- Android Device Manager - How To Locate & Track Your Stolen Device?
- The Top Challenges of App Development Faced by Startups
- What to Look For When Choosing Hosted PBX Solutions For Business
- Offering Best Interior Designs in your home
- 5 Reasons Why Consumers Adore eCommerce
- The latest on Java-on-Java: the Oracle experiment that is gaining momentum
- Using YouTube as a Source of Motivation for your Next Endeavor!
- Class 4 Softswitch an Indispensable Component Every VoIP Business Must Have
- How Do You Find the Best Password Managers?