SEARCH KEYWORD -- tmpfs
tmpfs is another confusing name in Linux kernel, its implementation is in mm/shmem.c, shmem has no relation to tmpfs at first glance although we know tmpfs is based on memory. We can understand why we use this name by seeing where this is used. In a desktop Linux system, tmpfs is loaded usually: % grep tmpfs /proc/mountsdevtmpfs /dev devtmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,relatime,size=1958956k,nr_inodes=489739,mode=755 0 0tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0tmpfs /run tmpfs rw,seclab...
Pixenomics stores and transports 1.2 million pixels from the server to the client. During development we played with various methods to store and process this. Our ultimate goal was to send the entire board in under 1 second. During the stages of prototyping we used a MySQL database without thinking too much about performance. With a mere 2,000 pixels we quickly realised this wasn’t even usable as a demo. Changing the storage engine to memory was much better but still obviously unusable...
- options trading strategies.
- OPEC Deal Creates A Trading Opportunity
- Investing In Stocks.
- Which Is the Best Internet Service Provider for Business?
- Bored With Your Old Sharepoint Site, Time To Change Its Look!
- Why Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Exam Is So Popular?
- Why Organizations are investing in AI?
- What will the value of Integer.valueOf(127) == Integer.valueOf(127) be in Java?
- The Unbelievable Facts about Stadium Flood Lights!!
- Illuminate Your Sports Instinct with Lights