SEARCH KEYWORD -- tmpfs
tmpfs is another confusing name in Linux kernel, its implementation is in mm/shmem.c, shmem has no relation to tmpfs at first glance although we know tmpfs is based on memory. We can understand why we use this name by seeing where this is used. In a desktop Linux system, tmpfs is loaded usually: % grep tmpfs /proc/mountsdevtmpfs /dev devtmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,relatime,size=1958956k,nr_inodes=489739,mode=755 0 0tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0tmpfs /run tmpfs rw,seclab...
Pixenomics stores and transports 1.2 million pixels from the server to the client. During development we played with various methods to store and process this. Our ultimate goal was to send the entire board in under 1 second. During the stages of prototyping we used a MySQL database without thinking too much about performance. With a mere 2,000 pixels we quickly realised this wasn’t even usable as a demo. Changing the storage engine to memory was much better but still obviously unusable...
- Car Lease: Good Or Bad Investment?
- The history of the name Google
- Singapore ISP SingTel experiences nation wide service down
- Guidelines for Fixing Most Common Issues in Magento 2
- Critical Analysis of Oracle Java and J2EE Products
- Magento Building Platform for E-Commerce
- Best MLM software to start legitimate MLM website
- Moon Technolabs Offer Premium MacOS Development Services
- Stub Mixlib::ShellOut and shell_out in Ruby unit testing
- Using OpenID connect in asp.net for login via Facebook