SEARCH KEYWORD -- tmpfs
tmpfs is another confusing name in Linux kernel, its implementation is in mm/shmem.c, shmem has no relation to tmpfs at first glance although we know tmpfs is based on memory. We can understand why we use this name by seeing where this is used. In a desktop Linux system, tmpfs is loaded usually: % grep tmpfs /proc/mountsdevtmpfs /dev devtmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,relatime,size=1958956k,nr_inodes=489739,mode=755 0 0tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0tmpfs /run tmpfs rw,seclab...
Pixenomics stores and transports 1.2 million pixels from the server to the client. During development we played with various methods to store and process this. Our ultimate goal was to send the entire board in under 1 second. During the stages of prototyping we used a MySQL database without thinking too much about performance. With a mere 2,000 pixels we quickly realised this wasn’t even usable as a demo. Changing the storage engine to memory was much better but still obviously unusable...
- best Hadoop Training institute in Marathahalli
- Top 10 Tell Tale Signs Your Computer Has a Virus
- Install both 32 bit and 64 bit WAMP server
- Java training course in marathahalli
- To find out the best php training center in marathahalli
- QTP Training in Marathahalli
- Alibaba launches NASA program
- Sending message to Slack Incoming Webhook using PHP
- How Does a Great Pre-school Aid your Childs?
- How to Calculate Distance in Asp.Net MVC with Google Maps