SEARCH KEYWORD -- cPanel
Running PHP scripts automatically can have some big benefits. You can wait to have things get done when there is less traffic on your server, or you can ensure daily tasks get done on time. cPanel Simple CronEven if you do not know anything about cron jobs, and have never run a cron job before - you can get started with the simple cron tool built into cPanel. The url for it is: https://www.yoursite.com:2083/frontend/x/cron/simplecron.html? A few things you'll need is the path to php and the path...
Are you used to use cPanel or Plesk on VPS for your PHP website management? If for some reason you don't want to use them? What can you do? How do you maintain your website? How do you access Emails, use FTP to upload files or use phpMyAdmin to manage your databases? You may need to configure all these services yourself on a VPS without cPanel or Plesk or other similar apps.But to configure all these services on a Linux server is not an easy job. You may spend many nights but still fail to get s...
These two days, I am building a website and deploying it on a VPS server which uses CentOS 5. I don't have cPanel or Plesk for my account, so I need to install and configure everything myself including Apache, PHP, MySQL and FTP server, also today's topic cron job. Since my website has a ranking algorithm to calculate the rankings of each link and update the ranking on database and I need to calculate the rankings every 5 minutes, so I think to use cron jobs. Here are what I have done which may ...
- options trading strategies.
- OPEC Deal Creates A Trading Opportunity
- Investing In Stocks.
- Which Is the Best Internet Service Provider for Business?
- Bored With Your Old Sharepoint Site, Time To Change Its Look!
- Why Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Exam Is So Popular?
- Why Organizations are investing in AI?
- What will the value of Integer.valueOf(127) == Integer.valueOf(127) be in Java?
- The Unbelievable Facts about Stadium Flood Lights!!
- Illuminate Your Sports Instinct with Lights