SEARCH KEYWORD -- Widnows
As a IT professional, we often need to capture screenshot of what we are working on to give proof of what we are doing and why we do it. The screenshot will provide a good sense to other people. You may be familiar with taking screenshot with different tools such as snagit, snipping tool or the Windows PrtSc button. But do you know how to take a screenshot of a dropdown menu? Here we show you how to capture screeenshot of dropdown menu with the snipping tool provided since Windows 7. Below are t...
- 5 Modern Strategies to Improve Your Hiring Process
- How to increase amount of your blog followers
- 5 tricks for better java performance
- What makes java application development the most desirable platform in the world?
- Why Choose Swift over Objective C for Mobile app development?
- A Guide To Estimating Cost Of Mobile Application Development
- Online training course for python from TIB
- How iPhone App Developers Will Get Benefited by iOS 11?
- Affects of Service Oriented Architectures and Web2.0 Phenomenon
- Native App Vs Hybrid App – Which One To Choose?