SEARCH KEYWORD -- Widnows
As a IT professional, we often need to capture screenshot of what we are working on to give proof of what we are doing and why we do it. The screenshot will provide a good sense to other people. You may be familiar with taking screenshot with different tools such as snagit, snipping tool or the Windows PrtSc button. But do you know how to take a screenshot of a dropdown menu? Here we show you how to capture screeenshot of dropdown menu with the snipping tool provided since Windows 7. Below are t...
- JQuery Mobile App Development Tips
- How can Big Data make the impossible, possible?
- How Custom Android Apps benefit Retail Industry
- Five Prevailing Trends in iOS Application Development
- Why do I need a debugger?
- Resizing and Watermark of Images
- How to Keep Your Java Cloud Apps Running Even In a Cloud Outage
- Celebrity News
- Use of java in the banking sector
- Things to Look for in Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7