SEARCH KEYWORD -- TopCoder
Some friends asked this question: In secondary schools we participate in the NOI, in university we participate in ACM/ICPC, TopCoder.What's the significance of coding competition to actual work? I participated in the NOI from 1994 to 1996, ACM/ICPC from 1999 to 2000 and TopCoder in 2002 for six months. Later I paid little attention to coding competition, so I may not understand the changes in recent years and race mode . The capabilities we can get by participating the competition can be summari...
Many programmers may have experience in participating different kinds of coding competition while they are in college. Many of them are hired by top IT companies for their excellent performance during these kinds of coding competitions. There are some famous competitions organized by IT companies such as Google Code Jam, Facebook hackathons etc. Coding competitions are places where programmers can show their talents in programming and the skills they have. Usually programmers will solve some to...
- Android Device Manager - How To Locate & Track Your Stolen Device?
- The Top Challenges of App Development Faced by Startups
- What to Look For When Choosing Hosted PBX Solutions For Business
- Offering Best Interior Designs in your home
- 5 Reasons Why Consumers Adore eCommerce
- The latest on Java-on-Java: the Oracle experiment that is gaining momentum
- Using YouTube as a Source of Motivation for your Next Endeavor!
- Class 4 Softswitch an Indispensable Component Every VoIP Business Must Have
- How Do You Find the Best Password Managers?
- How can CMS resolve eCommerce pain points?