SEARCH KEYWORD -- Tibet
According to Xinhua news, China Mobile, the country's largest telecommunication company is expanding its commercial trials of 4G network across the country including Tibet. On Tuesday, the Tibet branch of China Mobile held a ceremony to mark the beginning of its 4G network trial in Tibet. This plan includes building new 4G base stations there and also provide support for connecting to the 4G network. In this new plan, China Mobile's high speed network services will soon benefit people living in ...
Here’s an introductory quote from The Story of W&L, a tale of China’s great internet divide: China does not have one so-called “national internet,” instead there’s a great divide. It encompasses the elite with ThinkPad laptops and also the grassroots with MTK Shanzhai mobile phones. Our elites are on par with America, while our grassroots are on par with Vietnam. This is the story of W&L, two representatives of China’s great internet divide. The original post (Chine...
- Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your Mobile App Developer
- Attend the python training course in Bangalore
- Android App Development: Points Every Developer Must Bookmark
- How Micro Profile will benefit to Java Development in 2017
- Clavax- Knocking out the Australian Market
- How to Prevent Your CRM from Failing?
- Tips to select the right Air Ambulance Company
- Fed up with spending large gas bills? Buy Roti device India
- 2017 full of excitement for java developers
- Use downcase! with caution in Ruby