SEARCH KEYWORD -- Tibet
According to Xinhua news, China Mobile, the country's largest telecommunication company is expanding its commercial trials of 4G network across the country including Tibet. On Tuesday, the Tibet branch of China Mobile held a ceremony to mark the beginning of its 4G network trial in Tibet. This plan includes building new 4G base stations there and also provide support for connecting to the 4G network. In this new plan, China Mobile's high speed network services will soon benefit people living in ...
Here’s an introductory quote from The Story of W&L, a tale of China’s great internet divide: China does not have one so-called “national internet,” instead there’s a great divide. It encompasses the elite with ThinkPad laptops and also the grassroots with MTK Shanzhai mobile phones. Our elites are on par with America, while our grassroots are on par with Vietnam. This is the story of W&L, two representatives of China’s great internet divide. The original post (Chine...
- Singapore ISP SingTel experiences nation wide service down
- Guidelines for Fixing Most Common Issues in Magento 2
- Critical Analysis of Oracle Java and J2EE Products
- Magento Building Platform for E-Commerce
- Best MLM software to start legitimate MLM website
- Moon Technolabs Offer Premium MacOS Development Services
- Stub Mixlib::ShellOut and shell_out in Ruby unit testing
- Using OpenID connect in asp.net for login via Facebook
- How to play with cross domain request
- Differences between bashrc and profile in Linux