SEARCH KEYWORD -- TSINGHUA
Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg delivered a speech in Chinese at "Tringhua Students Dialogue with Board Members" on Oct 24, 2015 in Tsinghua University, Beijing. This is the first time he used Chinese throughout the whole speech. Though his Chinese is not that fluent, his hard work on learning Chinese is well appreciated. In this speech, he shared three stories : mission, care and looking ahead. Mission You have to believe in your mission. When you have a mission, it will help yo...
Google has been known for its innovation In Google there is a "welfare": each employee can spare 20% of his/her time to do what he/she likes to do so that any idea has a chance to be turned into reality. Perhaps this freedom makes Google capable of introducing new products and new ideas continuously. Google China held a small discussion session in its office in Tsinghua Science Park recently, Google Creative Director Tom Uglow shared some experience and cases of Google in production and innovat...
- How can Big Data make the impossible, possible?
- How Custom Android Apps benefit Retail Industry
- Five Prevailing Trends in iOS Application Development
- Why do I need a debugger?
- Resizing and Watermark of Images
- How to Keep Your Java Cloud Apps Running Even In a Cloud Outage
- Celebrity News
- Use of java in the banking sector
- Things to Look for in Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
- You should publish your contributions of Open Source, even it’s not required