SEARCH KEYWORD -- Slab
It’s no surprise they call them trends, become they come and go. Maybe you don’t want to take them with the constant changes in web design you sure don’t want to be left behind, do you? Nobody can predict the future of web design, but we’re already seeing small changes to the newer designs and I bet we all want to be part of the movement. Most of the changes in web design are subtle so we need to focus mainly on the concept behind each trend. We will exemplify every design trend so...
With the releasing of the Lockless Memory Allocator under the GPL version 3.0 license, we can now discuss more of the optimization tricks used inside it. Many of these are things you wouldn't want to use in normal code. However, when speed is the ultimate goal, sometimes we need to break a few rules and use code that is a little sneaky.The SlabA slab is a well-known technique for allocating fixed size objects. For a given object size, a chunk of memory is divided up into smaller regions of that ...
I've always considered myself a bit of a software junkie. Nothing excites me more than a great piece of new software. Some of my best childhood memories are our trips to Grandma's house, where I'd have access to a computer with a dial-up connection that I'd use to obtain freeware and shareware. I'd bring 4 or 5 floppies with me and try to cram all the games, waveform editors, and utilities that I could sneaker-net home. Luckily today, excellent software written with passion oozes out of ...
- Car Lease: Good Or Bad Investment?
- The history of the name Google
- Singapore ISP SingTel experiences nation wide service down
- Guidelines for Fixing Most Common Issues in Magento 2
- Critical Analysis of Oracle Java and J2EE Products
- Magento Building Platform for E-Commerce
- Best MLM software to start legitimate MLM website
- Moon Technolabs Offer Premium MacOS Development Services
- Stub Mixlib::ShellOut and shell_out in Ruby unit testing
- Using OpenID connect in asp.net for login via Facebook