SEARCH KEYWORD -- Slab
It’s no surprise they call them trends, become they come and go. Maybe you don’t want to take them with the constant changes in web design you sure don’t want to be left behind, do you? Nobody can predict the future of web design, but we’re already seeing small changes to the newer designs and I bet we all want to be part of the movement. Most of the changes in web design are subtle so we need to focus mainly on the concept behind each trend. We will exemplify every design trend so...
With the releasing of the Lockless Memory Allocator under the GPL version 3.0 license, we can now discuss more of the optimization tricks used inside it. Many of these are things you wouldn't want to use in normal code. However, when speed is the ultimate goal, sometimes we need to break a few rules and use code that is a little sneaky.The SlabA slab is a well-known technique for allocating fixed size objects. For a given object size, a chunk of memory is divided up into smaller regions of that ...
I've always considered myself a bit of a software junkie. Nothing excites me more than a great piece of new software. Some of my best childhood memories are our trips to Grandma's house, where I'd have access to a computer with a dial-up connection that I'd use to obtain freeware and shareware. I'd bring 4 or 5 floppies with me and try to cram all the games, waveform editors, and utilities that I could sneaker-net home. Luckily today, excellent software written with passion oozes out of ...
- What makes java application development the most desirable platform in the world?
- Why Choose Swift over Objective C for Mobile app development?
- A Guide To Estimating Cost Of Mobile Application Development
- Online training course for python from TIB
- How iPhone App Developers Will Get Benefited by iOS 11?
- Affects of Service Oriented Architectures and Web2.0 Phenomenon
- Native App Vs Hybrid App – Which One To Choose?
- Fashion Magazine For Men
- Social Media Tips to Building a Greater Online Presence
- How to install Oracle database on Linux using response file