SEARCH KEYWORD -- SecurityManager
SecurityManager in Java is to check whether the application codes can access some restricted resource such as file, socket etc. This can be used in applications which have high security requirements. With this feature turned on, our system resources can be secured with only permitted operations. When JVM starts, it will first check whether the SecurityManager is on by checking the system property java.security.manager, if it's on, then an instance of SecurityManager will be created and it can be...
Previously we showed you how to turn on SecurityManager in Java. After SecurityManager is turned on, a series of permission checks will be applied on the code you are calling in your application to protect some resources against malicious access such as files, sockets etc. To perform these permission checks, a set of Permissions will be created and checked using the AccessController. The AccessController has three purposes : To decide whether an access to a critical system resource is to be all...
Previously we have introduced how Java performs permission check to protect resource access. What if sometimes we need to give some class the temporary access to some resource which it initially doesn't have? AccessController provides six doPrivileged methods to fulfill this requirement. These six methods have below signatures : static T doPrivileged(PrivilegedAction action)static T doPrivileged(PrivilegedAction action, AccessControlContext context)static T doPrivileged(PrivilegedExceptionA...
- From SEO's Perspective Why Choose Wordpress For Your Business Website?
- Use pdb to help understand python program
- Key Designer iPhone Application Tips For Top Mobile App Development Companies
- How Cloud Computing is changing the Face of Business
- Hire PHP Developer in India and Get Astonishing Results
- 10 Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Android App Developer
- Be careful when running knife vault command
- iPhone App Development Company: Artificial Intelligence App Development
- Get Learning Bath in Dynamics 365 Online!