SEARCH KEYWORD -- SecurityManager
SecurityManager in Java is to check whether the application codes can access some restricted resource such as file, socket etc. This can be used in applications which have high security requirements. With this feature turned on, our system resources can be secured with only permitted operations. When JVM starts, it will first check whether the SecurityManager is on by checking the system property java.security.manager, if it's on, then an instance of SecurityManager will be created and it can be...
Previously we showed you how to turn on SecurityManager in Java. After SecurityManager is turned on, a series of permission checks will be applied on the code you are calling in your application to protect some resources against malicious access such as files, sockets etc. To perform these permission checks, a set of Permissions will be created and checked using the AccessController. The AccessController has three purposes : To decide whether an access to a critical system resource is to be all...
Previously we have introduced how Java performs permission check to protect resource access. What if sometimes we need to give some class the temporary access to some resource which it initially doesn't have? AccessController provides six doPrivileged methods to fulfill this requirement. These six methods have below signatures : static T doPrivileged(PrivilegedAction action)static T doPrivileged(PrivilegedAction action, AccessControlContext context)static T doPrivileged(PrivilegedExceptionA...
- Pass Cisco Latest 300-085 Exam Dumps and Downlaod with 100 %Passing Guarantee
- Variety of Online Designer Tools Available to Cater To Your Needs
- Necessities of Flyers Printing
- Tips to keep your PC quick and solid
- Are you Looking Difference Between Chip and Wafer - Tips
- 8 Things You Need To Do To Record Good Audio (Apart From Using Monitoring Speakers)
- Leveraging Live Chat Functionality To Boost eCommerce Sales
- What are the strategies of the use of essay writing paper?
- Combine Java Applications with Cloud for Ultimate Business Growth
- Image lazy loading plugins on Github