SEARCH KEYWORD -- Prosecution
Recently Twitter sought help from law enforcement agencies because they can not stand spam emails. On Thursday, Twitter prosecuted five separate companies which provide tools so that spam on Twitter can be spread easier.Twitter said in a statement, Twitter now has 140 million active users, and the number of users are still increasing quickly, as Twitter continues to grow, spam also began looking to come to. Although the content of the spam on Twitter is not the proportion, it still gave rise to ...
You might be shocked to learn this, but when a quivering-lipped Chloe from 24 cracks the encryption on a terrorist’s hard drive in 30 seconds, the TV show is faking it. “So what? It’s just a TV show.” Well, yes, but it turns out that real federal intelligence agencies, like the FBI, CIA, and NSA, also have a problem cracking encrypted hard disks — and according to a new research paper, this is a serious risk to national security.The study, titled “The growing...
- Celebrity News
- Use of java in the banking sector
- Things to Look for in Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
- You should publish your contributions of Open Source, even it’s not required
- How Java Technologies help in Modernization of Enterprise Applications?
- Avail Business-friendly Features of IP PBX Solutions
- 7 Benefits of Cloud ERP for Every Business
- Luxury Sofa for Sale in Dubai | Best Buy Sacs Online | UAE
- Handle NXDomain error when resolving IP address in Ruby DNS resolver
- Creating Compelling Ad Content for LED Sign Boards