SEARCH KEYWORD -- Prosecution
Recently Twitter sought help from law enforcement agencies because they can not stand spam emails. On Thursday, Twitter prosecuted five separate companies which provide tools so that spam on Twitter can be spread easier.Twitter said in a statement, Twitter now has 140 million active users, and the number of users are still increasing quickly, as Twitter continues to grow, spam also began looking to come to. Although the content of the spam on Twitter is not the proportion, it still gave rise to ...
You might be shocked to learn this, but when a quivering-lipped Chloe from 24 cracks the encryption on a terrorist’s hard drive in 30 seconds, the TV show is faking it. “So what? It’s just a TV show.” Well, yes, but it turns out that real federal intelligence agencies, like the FBI, CIA, and NSA, also have a problem cracking encrypted hard disks — and according to a new research paper, this is a serious risk to national security.The study, titled “The growing...
- Node.js is pitted against PHP – Read why Node.js is better than PHP and why you should switch IMME
- 9 Effective B2B Marketing Trends in 2017 for Digital Marketers
- Top 5 Ways How Busy Entrepreneurs Can Double Productivity
- best Hadoop Training institute in Marathahalli
- Top 10 Tell Tale Signs Your Computer Has a Virus
- Install both 32 bit and 64 bit WAMP server
- Java training course in marathahalli
- To find out the best php training center in marathahalli
- QTP Training in Marathahalli
- Alibaba launches NASA program