SEARCH KEYWORD -- Prosecution
Recently Twitter sought help from law enforcement agencies because they can not stand spam emails. On Thursday, Twitter prosecuted five separate companies which provide tools so that spam on Twitter can be spread easier.Twitter said in a statement, Twitter now has 140 million active users, and the number of users are still increasing quickly, as Twitter continues to grow, spam also began looking to come to. Although the content of the spam on Twitter is not the proportion, it still gave rise to ...
You might be shocked to learn this, but when a quivering-lipped Chloe from 24 cracks the encryption on a terrorist’s hard drive in 30 seconds, the TV show is faking it. “So what? It’s just a TV show.” Well, yes, but it turns out that real federal intelligence agencies, like the FBI, CIA, and NSA, also have a problem cracking encrypted hard disks — and according to a new research paper, this is a serious risk to national security.The study, titled “The growing...
- 10 Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Android App Developer
- Be careful when running knife vault command
- iPhone App Development Company: Artificial Intelligence App Development
- Get Learning Bath in Dynamics 365 Online!
- Tapping into Local SEO to Improve Your Brand’s Local Rankings
- What can we do about Facebook?
- How to harness company’s resource?
- How is Voice Commerce Reshaping The E-Commerce Industry?
- Why Java Outsourcing is a Right Choice for Companies?