SEARCH KEYWORD -- Pinterest
Pinterest is on-line for two years. During these two years, it gains big growth, but it needs invitation before you can register on Pinterest. Now Pinterest announces open registration, it means that anyone can register on Pinterest with emails, Facebook or Twitter accounts, no need to get invitation from others. In its official blog, Pinterest says: We’re really excited to have the capacity to offer Pinterest to more people and if you’re a Pinner with friends who’ve been wait...
Digital marketing services company Experian Marketing Services's latest report shows the picture sharing website Pinterest has become the 3rd largest social network website in US following Facebook and Twitter. Its visits are more than LinkedIn and Google + now.Experian conducted a survey about social networking site visits in March,2012, the results show that visits of Facebook were more than 7 billion Twitter got 182 million visits, Pinterest 104 million. However, the survey ...
Quitting from Google and joined Yahoo which was thought as a declining giant, Marissa Mayer has been trying to prove that she has the ability to lead this Internet giant to reverse the decline. In order to boost the low morale of the employees, Meyer tried to transplant Google's work culture to Yahoo with office decoration, free lunch and issuance of smart phones, these generous measures let her win the applause of the Silicon Valley.But a recent ban issued by Meyer has attracted a lot of contro...
If you've used the mobile social network Path recently, it's likely that you enjoyed the experience. Path has a sophisticated design, yet it's easy to use. It sports an attractive red color scheme and the navigation is smooth as silk. It's a social app and finding friends is easy thanks to Path's suggestions and its connection to Facebook. In short, Path has a great user experience. That isn't the deciding factor on whether a tech product takes off. Ultimately it comes down to how many ...
- Add E-Signatures: A New Way to Maximize Your SharePoint Investment
- Why is ASP.NET MVC so popular?
- 5 Core UI Elements in an Android App that Shouldn’t Be Missed
- Guide to Help Launch Your Startup Faster
- Fast tracking android app development with optimum delivery.
- The concept of Iterative Model in a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- How IoT Apps can Benefit Today’s SMEs
- How to Create Unforgettable YouTube Bumper Ads?
- Who’s the winner: Python vs. Java, C/C++?
- Noteworthy Business Benefits of Fax Server Software