SEARCH KEYWORD -- PKCS11
PKCS11 keystore is designed for hardware storage modules（HSM）. It's an interface to talk to the HSMs. It doesn't actually store any keys but provide a set of classes to communicate with the underlying HSM. The actual keys and certificates are stored on the HSMs. The reason for storing the keys and materials is to ensure security and efficiency. Since the keys are on the HSMs, they are safe to be stolen. All encryption/decryption operations are performed on the HSMs as well, this increase the...
Keystore is a storage facility to store cryptographic keys and certificates. They are most frequently used in SSL communications to prove the identity of servers and clients. A keystore can be a file or a hardware device. Three are three kinds of entries can be stored in a keystore depending on the types of keystores. The three types of entries are: PrivateKey : This is a type of keys which are used in asymmetric cryptography. It is usually protected with password because of its sensitivity. It ...
- Find Chapati making device price quickly on on the internet
- Android Device Manager - How To Locate & Track Your Stolen Device?
- The Top Challenges of App Development Faced by Startups
- What to Look For When Choosing Hosted PBX Solutions For Business
- Offering Best Interior Designs in your home
- 5 Reasons Why Consumers Adore eCommerce
- The latest on Java-on-Java: the Oracle experiment that is gaining momentum
- Using YouTube as a Source of Motivation for your Next Endeavor!
- Class 4 Softswitch an Indispensable Component Every VoIP Business Must Have
- How Do You Find the Best Password Managers?