SEARCH KEYWORD -- PKCS11
PKCS11 keystore is designed for hardware storage modules（HSM）. It's an interface to talk to the HSMs. It doesn't actually store any keys but provide a set of classes to communicate with the underlying HSM. The actual keys and certificates are stored on the HSMs. The reason for storing the keys and materials is to ensure security and efficiency. Since the keys are on the HSMs, they are safe to be stolen. All encryption/decryption operations are performed on the HSMs as well, this increase the...
Keystore is a storage facility to store cryptographic keys and certificates. They are most frequently used in SSL communications to prove the identity of servers and clients. A keystore can be a file or a hardware device. Three are three kinds of entries can be stored in a keystore depending on the types of keystores. The three types of entries are: PrivateKey : This is a type of keys which are used in asymmetric cryptography. It is usually protected with password because of its sensitivity. It ...
- Former Microsoft Executive Vice President Qi Lu joins Baidu
- Why You Should Consider The ASP.NET Platform For Creating Dynamic Web Projects
- How non-technical founder can run app based business
- Yahoo to change name to Altaba and becomes Alibaba's father
- 10 Best Android Apps of 2016
- 4 key ingredients for a winning mobile app development recipe
- PowerShell based Data Loading Approach for Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- To create independent HYIP site by ARM HYIP software
- Concept and use of coordinator layout in Android
- Best Training Courses In Bangalore