SEARCH KEYWORD -- PKCS11
PKCS11 keystore is designed for hardware storage modules（HSM）. It's an interface to talk to the HSMs. It doesn't actually store any keys but provide a set of classes to communicate with the underlying HSM. The actual keys and certificates are stored on the HSMs. The reason for storing the keys and materials is to ensure security and efficiency. Since the keys are on the HSMs, they are safe to be stolen. All encryption/decryption operations are performed on the HSMs as well, this increase the...
Keystore is a storage facility to store cryptographic keys and certificates. They are most frequently used in SSL communications to prove the identity of servers and clients. A keystore can be a file or a hardware device. Three are three kinds of entries can be stored in a keystore depending on the types of keystores. The three types of entries are: PrivateKey : This is a type of keys which are used in asymmetric cryptography. It is usually protected with password because of its sensitivity. It ...
- Leveraging Live Chat Functionality To Boost eCommerce Sales
- What are the strategies of the use of essay writing paper?
- Combine Java Applications with Cloud for Ultimate Business Growth
- Image lazy loading plugins on Github
- Best Tips to Design a Killer Logo
- 6 Promising Ways by Which You Can Enhance the App Testing Process
- A Quick Guide To Lawyer
- Cloud Services which Grow Your Business Fast
- Node.js is pitted against PHP – Read why Node.js is better than PHP and why you should switch IMME