SEARCH KEYWORD -- PKCS11
PKCS11 keystore is designed for hardware storage modules（HSM）. It's an interface to talk to the HSMs. It doesn't actually store any keys but provide a set of classes to communicate with the underlying HSM. The actual keys and certificates are stored on the HSMs. The reason for storing the keys and materials is to ensure security and efficiency. Since the keys are on the HSMs, they are safe to be stolen. All encryption/decryption operations are performed on the HSMs as well, this increase the...
Keystore is a storage facility to store cryptographic keys and certificates. They are most frequently used in SSL communications to prove the identity of servers and clients. A keystore can be a file or a hardware device. Three are three kinds of entries can be stored in a keystore depending on the types of keystores. The three types of entries are: PrivateKey : This is a type of keys which are used in asymmetric cryptography. It is usually protected with password because of its sensitivity. It ...
- How Micro Profile will benefit to Java Development in 2017
- Clavax- Knocking out the Australian Market
- How to Prevent Your CRM from Failing?
- Tips to select the right Air Ambulance Company
- Fed up with spending large gas bills? Buy Roti device India
- 2017 full of excitement for java developers
- Use downcase! with caution in Ruby
- Accessing data from SQL Server in ASP.NET Core 1.0 Application, using Entity Framework Core
- 5 Best Music Downloader Apps For Android 2017
- Top 10 WhatsApp Tips & Tricks To Try in 2017