SEARCH KEYWORD -- NetBeans
IDEs are great helpers to programmers. They can help programmers write less error-prone programs with less time. They have become an inevitable part of many programmers. As a Java developer, you may be familiar with Eclipse already. But do you know other IDEs for Java programmers? We will give an overview of different IDEs for Java programmers. These IDEs are Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, NetBean and BlueJ. Eclipse Eclipse is the most widely used IDE for Java programmers. It's an open source IDE whic...
I am not where the work is If you are anything like me, you have programs running on all kinds of different servers. You probably have a github account, a free Heroku instance, a work desktop, a couple website instances, and maybe even a home server. The best part is that using common Unix tools, you can connect to all of them from one place. In this post, I will review some of the more interesting aspects of my workflow, covering the usage of SSH, screen, and VNC, including a guide for g...
If you want to optimize your program codes, you need to find their Hotspot, i.e, the codes which are executed most frequently. If you can optimize this portion of codes a bit, you may gain much improvement of your code efficiency. Here I give you three examples about efficiency of code execution.1. PHP's Getter and Setter (From Reddit)This example a quite simple, you can skip it if you want.Consider the code below, we can find it's slower when we use Getter/Setter method to read a member variabl...
Although I’ve played around with Scala for the few months, these efforts largely involved simple scripts and casual reading. It wasn’t until last month that the opportunity to use Scala in a large scale project finally arose and I dove right in. The project was a typical REST based web service built on top of Amazon’s Elastic Beanstalk, SimpleDB, S3 and Redis*. First off let’s talk about why I chose Scala in the first place. After spending a good deal of my last year entrenched in...
- 5 Reasons Why Consumers Adore eCommerce
- The latest on Java-on-Java: the Oracle experiment that is gaining momentum
- Using YouTube as a Source of Motivation for your Next Endeavor!
- Class 4 Softswitch an Indispensable Component Every VoIP Business Must Have
- How Do You Find the Best Password Managers?
- How can CMS resolve eCommerce pain points?
- How Leveraging Mule ESB Can Enable Business Growth?
- How to speed up Java Enterprise Application development?
- Android TV App Development for eCommerce Platforms Announced by Ecosmob Technologies
- How Digital Technology is Transforming Healthcare?