SEARCH KEYWORD -- JCEKS
JCEKS stands for Java Cryptography Extension KeyStore and it is an alternative keystore format for the Java platform. Storing keys in a KeyStore can be a measure to prevent your encryption keys from being exposed. Java KeyStores securely contain individual certificates and keys that can be referenced by an alias for use in a Java program. The process of storing and loading different entries in JCEKS is similar to what JKS does. So please refer to the article Different types of keystore in Java -...
Keystore is a storage facility to store cryptographic keys and certificates. They are most frequently used in SSL communications to prove the identity of servers and clients. A keystore can be a file or a hardware device. Three are three kinds of entries can be stored in a keystore depending on the types of keystores. The three types of entries are: PrivateKey : This is a type of keys which are used in asymmetric cryptography. It is usually protected with password because of its sensitivity. It ...
- Key Designer iPhone Application Tips For Top Mobile App Development Companies
- How Cloud Computing is changing the Face of Business
- Hire PHP Developer in India and Get Astonishing Results
- 10 Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Android App Developer
- Be careful when running knife vault command
- iPhone App Development Company: Artificial Intelligence App Development
- Get Learning Bath in Dynamics 365 Online!
- Tapping into Local SEO to Improve Your Brand’s Local Rankings
- What can we do about Facebook?