SEARCH KEYWORD -- JCEKS
JCEKS stands for Java Cryptography Extension KeyStore and it is an alternative keystore format for the Java platform. Storing keys in a KeyStore can be a measure to prevent your encryption keys from being exposed. Java KeyStores securely contain individual certificates and keys that can be referenced by an alias for use in a Java program. The process of storing and loading different entries in JCEKS is similar to what JKS does. So please refer to the article Different types of keystore in Java -...
Keystore is a storage facility to store cryptographic keys and certificates. They are most frequently used in SSL communications to prove the identity of servers and clients. A keystore can be a file or a hardware device. Three are three kinds of entries can be stored in a keystore depending on the types of keystores. The three types of entries are: PrivateKey : This is a type of keys which are used in asymmetric cryptography. It is usually protected with password because of its sensitivity. It ...
- best Hadoop Training institute in Marathahalli
- Top 10 Tell Tale Signs Your Computer Has a Virus
- Install both 32 bit and 64 bit WAMP server
- Java training course in marathahalli
- To find out the best php training center in marathahalli
- QTP Training in Marathahalli
- Alibaba launches NASA program
- Sending message to Slack Incoming Webhook using PHP
- How Does a Great Pre-school Aid your Childs?
- How to Calculate Distance in Asp.Net MVC with Google Maps