SEARCH KEYWORD -- Efficienc
This is — by far — my favorite aspect of working at GitHub. Everything is asynchronous. Chat GitHub didn’t have an office for the first two years. Chat rooms (in our case, Campfire) is where things got done. Today we’ve moved into our second office, and Campfire is still where we get things done. There’s a reason for that: chat is asynchronous. Asynchronous communication means I can take a step out for lunch and catch up on transcripts when I get back. Asynchronous communication mea...
- New Features to Look Out for in Xcode 9
- How Mobile Can Boost Field Sales Efforts
- The Future of Mobile Apps: Where We Should Head To
- Add E-Signatures: A New Way to Maximize Your SharePoint Investment
- Why is ASP.NET MVC so popular?
- 5 Core UI Elements in an Android App that Shouldn’t Be Missed
- Guide to Help Launch Your Startup Faster
- Fast tracking android app development with optimum delivery.
- The concept of Iterative Model in a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- How IoT Apps can Benefit Today’s SMEs