SEARCH KEYWORD -- DuckDuckGo
Although DuckDuckGo's success is based more on ideology than technology, you'd have to be a pretty arrogant technologist to not appreciate and be impressed with what this small team (for a long time, 1 person) has accomplished. And while DuckDuckGo teaches us a number of valuable lessons (about business, and privacy), to me, the most important, is that good programmers should be measured by what they can learn, not what they already know. Gabriel Weinberg, DuckDuckGo's creator, has been wo...
Before you start to do web development, either for a hobby or for your start up project, you should be prepared for learning many different technologies including both front end and back end. You may need to deal with UI design, business logic design, data store and infrastructure setup etc. This seems a very complex. Indeed, if you know where you should go, the it's actually not so hard. Here are some sites you should go when you face issues while you are doing web development. These site...
- Find Chapati making device price quickly on on the internet
- Android Device Manager - How To Locate & Track Your Stolen Device?
- The Top Challenges of App Development Faced by Startups
- What to Look For When Choosing Hosted PBX Solutions For Business
- Offering Best Interior Designs in your home
- 5 Reasons Why Consumers Adore eCommerce
- The latest on Java-on-Java: the Oracle experiment that is gaining momentum
- Using YouTube as a Source of Motivation for your Next Endeavor!
- Class 4 Softswitch an Indispensable Component Every VoIP Business Must Have
- How Do You Find the Best Password Managers?