SEARCH KEYWORD -- DuckDuckGo
Although DuckDuckGo's success is based more on ideology than technology, you'd have to be a pretty arrogant technologist to not appreciate and be impressed with what this small team (for a long time, 1 person) has accomplished. And while DuckDuckGo teaches us a number of valuable lessons (about business, and privacy), to me, the most important, is that good programmers should be measured by what they can learn, not what they already know. Gabriel Weinberg, DuckDuckGo's creator, has been wo...
Before you start to do web development, either for a hobby or for your start up project, you should be prepared for learning many different technologies including both front end and back end. You may need to deal with UI design, business logic design, data store and infrastructure setup etc. This seems a very complex. Indeed, if you know where you should go, the it's actually not so hard. Here are some sites you should go when you face issues while you are doing web development. These site...
- Education apps for Android and iPhone
- Ruby net-scp cannot scp multiple files with asterisk(*)
- How to Customize Button in CRM Development
- Making a Right Career Choice- 5 Career Tips
- How To Stand Out In The Saturated App Market
- Magento Partnership with Adobe – An Affair to Remember
- Resolve stylesheet_link_tag fails to work in Ruby on Rails
- iOS & Android app development: What is the Difference?
- Mobile Website: The Road to Triumph
- Main intention to buy ultimate package MLM software