SEARCH KEYWORD -- DuckDuckGo
Although DuckDuckGo's success is based more on ideology than technology, you'd have to be a pretty arrogant technologist to not appreciate and be impressed with what this small team (for a long time, 1 person) has accomplished. And while DuckDuckGo teaches us a number of valuable lessons (about business, and privacy), to me, the most important, is that good programmers should be measured by what they can learn, not what they already know. Gabriel Weinberg, DuckDuckGo's creator, has been wo...
Before you start to do web development, either for a hobby or for your start up project, you should be prepared for learning many different technologies including both front end and back end. You may need to deal with UI design, business logic design, data store and infrastructure setup etc. This seems a very complex. Indeed, if you know where you should go, the it's actually not so hard. Here are some sites you should go when you face issues while you are doing web development. These site...
- The Future of Mobile Apps: Where We Should Head To
- Add E-Signatures: A New Way to Maximize Your SharePoint Investment
- Why is ASP.NET MVC so popular?
- 5 Core UI Elements in an Android App that Shouldn’t Be Missed
- Guide to Help Launch Your Startup Faster
- Fast tracking android app development with optimum delivery.
- The concept of Iterative Model in a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- How IoT Apps can Benefit Today’s SMEs
- How to Create Unforgettable YouTube Bumper Ads?
- Who’s the winner: Python vs. Java, C/C++?