SEARCH KEYWORD -- DuckDuckGo
Although DuckDuckGo's success is based more on ideology than technology, you'd have to be a pretty arrogant technologist to not appreciate and be impressed with what this small team (for a long time, 1 person) has accomplished. And while DuckDuckGo teaches us a number of valuable lessons (about business, and privacy), to me, the most important, is that good programmers should be measured by what they can learn, not what they already know. Gabriel Weinberg, DuckDuckGo's creator, has been wo...
Before you start to do web development, either for a hobby or for your start up project, you should be prepared for learning many different technologies including both front end and back end. You may need to deal with UI design, business logic design, data store and infrastructure setup etc. This seems a very complex. Indeed, if you know where you should go, the it's actually not so hard. Here are some sites you should go when you face issues while you are doing web development. These site...
- Why Choose Swift over Objective C for Mobile app development?
- A Guide To Estimating Cost Of Mobile Application Development
- Online training course for python from TIB
- How iPhone App Developers Will Get Benefited by iOS 11?
- Affects of Service Oriented Architectures and Web2.0 Phenomenon
- Native App Vs Hybrid App – Which One To Choose?
- Fashion Magazine For Men
- Social Media Tips to Building a Greater Online Presence
- How to install Oracle database on Linux using response file
- How Google Utilizes Big Data for SERP