SEARCH KEYWORD -- DuckDuckGo
Although DuckDuckGo's success is based more on ideology than technology, you'd have to be a pretty arrogant technologist to not appreciate and be impressed with what this small team (for a long time, 1 person) has accomplished. And while DuckDuckGo teaches us a number of valuable lessons (about business, and privacy), to me, the most important, is that good programmers should be measured by what they can learn, not what they already know. Gabriel Weinberg, DuckDuckGo's creator, has been wo...
Before you start to do web development, either for a hobby or for your start up project, you should be prepared for learning many different technologies including both front end and back end. You may need to deal with UI design, business logic design, data store and infrastructure setup etc. This seems a very complex. Indeed, if you know where you should go, the it's actually not so hard. Here are some sites you should go when you face issues while you are doing web development. These site...
- A Brief Note on the Best Ways to Pick a Trusted SEO Firm
- The Best Wireless Headphones for Everyday Use
- Computer Monitoring Software
- Want to be a programmer? Top programming languages that will be result driven in 2017
- Latest Mobile App Development Tools
- Integration Between Dynamics 365 and an E-Commerce Platform is a Highly Lucrative Option!
- The Significance of SEO in Global Business
- Can Indian IT companies outrun global giants?
- Drupal 8 powers Investor Relations websites with its advanced WCMS capabilities
- Never Miss an Episode again