SEARCH KEYWORD -- DnD
Update #3: Using the techniques outlined in this article I have rolled out and initial release of imgscalr.com.Feel free to download the JS source (it is heavily commented) and take a look at how it was rolled out. Unfortunately the required File API support is only in Chrome and Firefox currently, Safari gets it in version 6, Opera possibly in version 11 and possibly IE 10 (9 has no support).IntroductionOver the last day I’ve been trying to learn how to use the new HTML5 Drag a...
So you’re still not using HTML5, huh? I guess you probably have your reasons; it’s not fully adopted yet, it doesn’t work in IE, you don’t like users, you’re out of touch or you are just passionately in love with writing strict XHTML code. HTML5 is the revolution that the web needed and the fact is, it is the future whether you like it or not — suck it up and deal. HTML5 isn’t hard to use or understand and even though it’s not fully adopted yet, there are still plenty of r...
HTML5 Drag and Drop has been talked about a lot lately, but it’s hard to find really useful information about implementing it across multiple browsers.Mozilla, Apple and Microsoft all have pages describing how to use it, but their examples seem to work only in their particular browser (Apple’s example doesn’t even work in their own! Updated, Jan. 11, 2009: Although I have not been able to get this example working on Safari 2.0.4 and 3.1.2 for OS X an...
- Five Reasons You May be Unaware of That Could Be Hiking Your Car Insurance Premium
- Traditional recursion vs Tail recursion
- Points to Consider while Searching for the right Tech Support for Startups
- 360˚ Insight into Customer Loyalty Programs
- How Big Data Can Transform your Business?
- 3 Tips to Keep in Mind While Selecting the ideal CMS
- Delicious Indian food in Korea
- Spring – Web sockets in Java Development
- Using public key authentication in SSH
- How to Leverage the Strongly Typed Data Control in Asp.net 4.5 Web Forms