SEARCH KEYWORD -- CAPTCHA
Here is a list of website CAPTCHA designs which demonstrate all kinds of weird verification methods. By looking at these designs, as a website designer, you should distinguish which design is accessible and which is not.Is this human readable?What characters are in the picture?One moreWe will be crazy if we see theseOMG,What's the answer?IQ Test?Are you a normal person?You know how blind people read?ASCII PictureAre you an adult?3D verification codereCaptchaIt increase a new feature recently. It...
Contact forms are a very common part of any website and anybody can overlook them. Generally people try to choose it as their first solution but they do not realize that they are actually hurting the growth of their business. WordPress currently power more than 66 million websites but it would be good if your website is existing because of one of the most popular Content Management Systems of the world. Everyone starting from blogger to the person sitting next door use this tool for making their...
website contact form tutorial 2014-11-17 05:04:03
Good designs always help users solve their problems in a convenient and familiar way. It takes little or no time for users getting used to the product with a good design. In contrast, bad designs frequently introduce confusion and complexity to users. Before we design any product, we should think carefully about every aspect of the product. We share some really bad design here to show how they can affect people's life. 1. USB Connector Have you ever put one in right on the first try? We frequen...
- Yahoo to change name to Altaba and becomes Alibaba's father
- 10 Best Android Apps of 2016
- 4 key ingredients for a winning mobile app development recipe
- PowerShell based Data Loading Approach for Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- To create independent HYIP site by ARM HYIP software
- Concept and use of coordinator layout in Android
- Best Training Courses In Bangalore
- Task Flow vs. Other Tools in Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating Working application in 15 minutes in ASP.NET MVC with Entity Framework and Scaffolded Items
- Understanding database, instance and schema in Oracle database