SEARCH KEYWORD -- Automat
A few minutes ago, I noticed one strange thing when I did my PHP web application development.The situation is described below:I want to display a user's profile using a query parameter user=user_id as the parameter. And also the session variable when user logs in is $_SESSION["user"].So before displaying the user's profile, I need to either get the query string parameter user and create a local variable called $user and assign value to it as $user=$_REQUEST["user"].Here comes the strange t...
Excel shines at turning your data into charts—graphical representations of your data. You can easily create a chart based on a range of data in a worksheet. Normally, if you add additional data to your range, you will need to once again create the chart or at best change the range of cells on which the chart is based. If you get tired of modifying charts to refer to new data ranges, there are a couple of shortcuts you can try out. The first shortcut works fine if you simply need to "fin...
- Former Microsoft Executive Vice President Qi Lu joins Baidu
- Why You Should Consider The ASP.NET Platform For Creating Dynamic Web Projects
- How non-technical founder can run app based business
- Yahoo to change name to Altaba and becomes Alibaba's father
- 10 Best Android Apps of 2016
- 4 key ingredients for a winning mobile app development recipe
- PowerShell based Data Loading Approach for Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- To create independent HYIP site by ARM HYIP software
- Concept and use of coordinator layout in Android
- Best Training Courses In Bangalore