SEARCH KEYWORD -- JNI
Java provides Java Native Interface(JNI) to enable developers to write programs which can utilize the underlying native libraries of the operating system. The benefits of writing native code are that they normally provide better performance compared to Java codes. Sometimes if you want to utilize some system specific functions you may also want to use JNI. One main drawback of writing native code is that your application may not be platform independent anymore. This is not what Java is desi...
This post is not about best practice to print "Hello world" in Java, it is about exploring different capabilities offered by Java. Also there are articles about printing "Hello world" in different programming languages, but this post is not about that. Standard literal The most commonly used way is to use System.out to print"Hello world". System.out.println("Hello world"); Enumeration An enumeration can define a set of values belonging to one category. For example, an enumeration for all months ...
Dennis Ritchie, a co-creator of Unix and C, passed away a few weeks ago, and was honored with many online tributes this weekend for a Dennis Ritchie Day advocated by Tim O’Reilly.It should hardly be necessary to state the importance of Ritchie’s work. C is the #2 language in use today according to the TIOBE rankings (which, while criticized in some quarters, are at least the best system we currently have for gauging such things). In fact, TIOBE’s preface to the Oct...
- Must have Magento Plug-ins in 2018
- A plugin to update last_error in Delayed Job
- CPI and DPI – Similarity in Difference! Know Your Mouse Today
- 5 tips for selling your software company for maximum value
- How many users do abandon apps just after the single use?
- Top Five Hug Day Gifts That You Can Buy for Your Girlfriend
- Upcoming Product from Nokia: Nokia 2
- Japanese Used Cars-Top Six Myths about Buying One in Russia
- Marketing Your Start-up on a Budget