SEARCH KEYWORD -- GFW
Recently lots of Chinese found they experienced problems while trying to access Wikipedia, the world's largest and most well-known free encyclopedia. It turns out that the notorious Chinese GFW(Great Firewall) is playing the critical role here. It blocks the Chinese version of Wikipedia. The reason why the Chinese version of Wikipedia is blocked is said to be that Wikipedia has changed its default protocol from HTTP to HTTPS. This change made it difficult for the GFW to filter some sensiti...
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have become part of many people's daily network life. People hang around these sites to network with known and unknown friends, to know about the latest news and to relax with fancy video clips. But what will you feel if all of a sudden you cannot access them? Want to experience this? Go behind the GFW(Great Firewall) of China. Just a joke, but it's real. Huh, you are out of China? Don't worry. Change your DNS server to those located in China. I just experienced it,...
The year 2016 has been gone with all its good and bad memories. But in the field of information technology, this year was another boost in which the field rapidly grew and explores some more essentials for the ease of users. In the field of mobile apps, specially users of Android OS, the year 2016 was awesome because in this year, they got many useful apps created by the highly qualified app developers of the world.Experts of Android OS rounded up a lot of apps created in the year 2016 and they ...
- New Features to Look Out for in Xcode 9
- How Mobile Can Boost Field Sales Efforts
- The Future of Mobile Apps: Where We Should Head To
- Add E-Signatures: A New Way to Maximize Your SharePoint Investment
- Why is ASP.NET MVC so popular?
- 5 Core UI Elements in an Android App that Shouldn’t Be Missed
- Guide to Help Launch Your Startup Faster
- Fast tracking android app development with optimum delivery.
- The concept of Iterative Model in a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- How IoT Apps can Benefit Today’s SMEs