SEARCH KEYWORD -- GFW
Recently lots of Chinese found they experienced problems while trying to access Wikipedia, the world's largest and most well-known free encyclopedia. It turns out that the notorious Chinese GFW(Great Firewall) is playing the critical role here. It blocks the Chinese version of Wikipedia. The reason why the Chinese version of Wikipedia is blocked is said to be that Wikipedia has changed its default protocol from HTTP to HTTPS. This change made it difficult for the GFW to filter some sensiti...
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have become part of many people's daily network life. People hang around these sites to network with known and unknown friends, to know about the latest news and to relax with fancy video clips. But what will you feel if all of a sudden you cannot access them? Want to experience this? Go behind the GFW(Great Firewall) of China. Just a joke, but it's real. Huh, you are out of China? Don't worry. Change your DNS server to those located in China. I just experienced it,...
The year 2016 has been gone with all its good and bad memories. But in the field of information technology, this year was another boost in which the field rapidly grew and explores some more essentials for the ease of users. In the field of mobile apps, specially users of Android OS, the year 2016 was awesome because in this year, they got many useful apps created by the highly qualified app developers of the world.Experts of Android OS rounded up a lot of apps created in the year 2016 and they ...
- What makes java application development the most desirable platform in the world?
- Why Choose Swift over Objective C for Mobile app development?
- A Guide To Estimating Cost Of Mobile Application Development
- Online training course for python from TIB
- How iPhone App Developers Will Get Benefited by iOS 11?
- Affects of Service Oriented Architectures and Web2.0 Phenomenon
- Native App Vs Hybrid App – Which One To Choose?
- Fashion Magazine For Men
- Social Media Tips to Building a Greater Online Presence
- How to install Oracle database on Linux using response file