SEARCH KEYWORD -- Anne Espiritu
Since Yahoo's new CEO Marissa Mayer took office, many people have speculated that she might bring Yahoo more Googlers. According to AllThings D, a Googler, one of Marissa Mayer's longtime PR staffers, Anne Espiritu, formally joined Yahoo.. Espiritu worked closely with Mayer at the search giant. Google has also confirmed the news.In Google, Anne Espiritu was responsible for media and public relations of Mayer. She worked with Mayer in many consumer products. In Yahoo, she will become one of Yahoo...
A week ago, Anne Espiritu who was responsible for Google's public relations before leaving Google joined Yahoo, she became the first Googler Mayer brought to Yahoo. According to CNBC's Jon Fortt on Twitter, Google's former project manager Patricia Moll Kriese also left Google, formally joined Yahoo! as Senior Director of Yahoo's corporate projects.Although this news has not been confirmed by both companies, Patricia Moll Kriese's personal page on LinkedIn revealed that she left Google in August,...
When it comes to hiring practices, the tables have turned – capsized, actually. After a global recession saw thousands of jobs lost in IT departments everywhere, now the race is on to hire swarms of top talent. The trouble is: There isn’t enough talent to go around, and the threat of losing key staff to “poachers” is growing daily. “In the current war for talent in Silicon Valley, a lot of leaders believe that it is not possible to compete with the Google and Facebook phenomena ...
- Tips to keep your PC quick and solid
- Are you Looking Difference Between Chip and Wafer - Tips
- 8 Things You Need To Do To Record Good Audio (Apart From Using Monitoring Speakers)
- Leveraging Live Chat Functionality To Boost eCommerce Sales
- What are the strategies of the use of essay writing paper?
- Combine Java Applications with Cloud for Ultimate Business Growth
- Image lazy loading plugins on Github
- Best Tips to Design a Killer Logo
- 6 Promising Ways by Which You Can Enhance the App Testing Process
- A Quick Guide To Lawyer