SEARCH KEYWORD -- Anne Espiritu
Since Yahoo's new CEO Marissa Mayer took office, many people have speculated that she might bring Yahoo more Googlers. According to AllThings D, a Googler, one of Marissa Mayer's longtime PR staffers, Anne Espiritu, formally joined Yahoo.. Espiritu worked closely with Mayer at the search giant. Google has also confirmed the news.In Google, Anne Espiritu was responsible for media and public relations of Mayer. She worked with Mayer in many consumer products. In Yahoo, she will become one of Yahoo...
A week ago, Anne Espiritu who was responsible for Google's public relations before leaving Google joined Yahoo, she became the first Googler Mayer brought to Yahoo. According to CNBC's Jon Fortt on Twitter, Google's former project manager Patricia Moll Kriese also left Google, formally joined Yahoo! as Senior Director of Yahoo's corporate projects.Although this news has not been confirmed by both companies, Patricia Moll Kriese's personal page on LinkedIn revealed that she left Google in August,...
When it comes to hiring practices, the tables have turned – capsized, actually. After a global recession saw thousands of jobs lost in IT departments everywhere, now the race is on to hire swarms of top talent. The trouble is: There isn’t enough talent to go around, and the threat of losing key staff to “poachers” is growing daily. “In the current war for talent in Silicon Valley, a lot of leaders believe that it is not possible to compete with the Google and Facebook phenomena ...
- Unix directory hierarchy history
- Education apps for Android and iPhone
- Ruby net-scp cannot scp multiple files with asterisk(*)
- How to Customize Button in CRM Development
- Making a Right Career Choice- 5 Career Tips
- How To Stand Out In The Saturated App Market
- Magento Partnership with Adobe – An Affair to Remember
- Resolve stylesheet_link_tag fails to work in Ruby on Rails
- iOS & Android app development: What is the Difference?
- Mobile Website: The Road to Triumph