How to praise yourself in resume
- Mature, dynamic and honest.
- Excellent, ability of systematical management.
- Ability to work independently, mature and resourceful.
- A person with ability plus flexibility.
- A stable personality and high sense of responsibility.
- Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force
- Bright, aggressive and ambitious
- Initiative, independent and good communication skill
- Willing to work under pressure with leadership quality
- Willing to assume responsibilities
- Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic, fashion-minded person
- With a pleasant mature attitude
- Strong determination to succeed
- String leadership skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality
- The ability to initiate and operate independently
- Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit
- Be highly organized and efficient
- Willing to learn and progress
- Good presentation skills
- Positive active mind essential
- Ability to deal with personal at all levels effectively
- Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision
- Young, bright, energetic with strong career ambition
- Good people management and communication skills. Team player.
- Able to work under high pressure and time limitation.
- Be elegant and with nice personality
- With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.
- The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.
- Having good and extensive social connections
- Being active, creative and innovative is a plus
- With good analytical capability.
Which one is your favorite above? Or you have better suggestions? Please share with us.
By clicking the "Mark as important" button, this article will be put to your important article list which you can find in "Amin->Article important list". Later when you want reread this article, it's easier for you to find it by checking the "Article important list".
::Comment Zone (Total 0 comment)
:: Other versions
No other versions available yet.
:: Recent articles
- HeartBleed: OpenBSD now starts to clean up OpenSSL
- HeartBleed: Should C be blamed for the HeartBleed bug?
- HeartBleed: Inside the heart, what happens to a normal WEB user?
- Learning Python as your first programming language
- PHP Apache MySQL Set-up Note
- Hey, you may be happy to know these mottos about programming languages
- Tips for a better first-time hackathon experience
- <=> operator in MySQL
- Why does LinkedIn migrate to NodeJS from Ruby?
- more ►
:: Most read
- Cross Browser HTML5 Drag and Drop
- Sony is to release PlayStation4 in 2015
- GCC is compiled with C++ compiler
- TIOBE : C overtakes Java as the No.1 programming language
- 5 Free Open Source Chat Applications For Developers
- Which programming language should I learn first?
- Disposable Email address
- Why PHP is (so much) better than Ruby?
- Is Ubuntu becoming a big name in enterprise Linux servers?
- Great code is written twice (or more)
- more ►
:: Find us