Good ways to "insult" a computer scientist
Computer scientists are a group of people who are hard working and talented. They build the theory foundation for information and computation and they usually work on something difficult to understand. Many computer algorithms are created by computer scientists. In our mind, they are those people we admire most. But sometimes we also want to make fun of them or "insult" them. What are good ways to "insult" them? Here we share some.
- Ask them why
- Introduce them to your friends as "My friend who works in IT"
Do you have good ones as well. Please share with us.
Note : This is just for fun. It is not really trying to insult computer scientists.
By clicking the "Mark as important" button, this article will be put to your important article list which you can find in "Amin->Article important list". Later when you want reread this article, it's easier for you to find it by checking the "Article important list".
::Comment Zone (Total 1 comment)
:: Follow us
:: Other versions
:: Recent articles
- The Windows 8.1 Update is here! What to Expect from it?
- Generate certificate in Java -- 3
- Understanding abstract interface in Java
- Different types of keystore in Java -- Overview
- The 9 lines of code of Google
- Email Modular Design – An Overview
- A completely new approach to surveillance - should you be worried?
- How to Create Custom Textures using Filters & Layers?
- Which Type of IT Career is Best For You?
- Generate certificate in Java -- 2
- more ►
:: Most read
- Cross Browser HTML5 Drag and Drop
- Sony is to release PlayStation4 in 2015
- GCC is compiled with C++ compiler
- TIOBE : C overtakes Java as the No.1 programming language
- 5 Free Open Source Chat Applications For Developers
- Great code is written twice (or more)
- Which programming language should I learn first?
- Why PHP is (so much) better than Ruby?
- Disposable Email address
- Is Ubuntu becoming a big name in enterprise Linux servers?
- more ►