Read 10 new books from O'Reilly for free
Recently O'Reilly provided free access to some books. Some of them are even in early release status. Here we recommend 10 of them.
By clicking the "Mark as important" button, this article will be put to your important article list which you can find in "Amin->Article important list". Later when you want reread this article, it's easier for you to find it by checking the "Article important list".
::Comment Zone (Total 2 comments)
:: Other versions
:: Recent articles
- HeartBleed: OpenBSD now starts to clean up OpenSSL
- HeartBleed: Should C be blamed for the HeartBleed bug?
- HeartBleed: Inside the heart, what happens to a normal WEB user?
- Learning Python as your first programming language
- PHP Apache MySQL Set-up Note
- Hey, you may be happy to know these mottos about programming languages
- Tips for a better first-time hackathon experience
- <=> operator in MySQL
- Why does LinkedIn migrate to NodeJS from Ruby?
- more ►
:: Most read
- Cross Browser HTML5 Drag and Drop
- Sony is to release PlayStation4 in 2015
- GCC is compiled with C++ compiler
- TIOBE : C overtakes Java as the No.1 programming language
- 5 Free Open Source Chat Applications For Developers
- Which programming language should I learn first?
- Disposable Email address
- Why PHP is (so much) better than Ruby?
- Is Ubuntu becoming a big name in enterprise Linux servers?
- Great code is written twice (or more)
- more ►
:: Find us