Frequently used explanations of programmers
As a programmer, I think many of us have something like these below in our daily work. From these explanations, we may get to know different programmer's characteristics. Below are something we may say frequently. Don't be too serious about them.
- It's working on my computer
- I never heard about this before
- It was working normally yesterday
- Ok, this is a bug
- How is it possible?
- This must be the problem of the machine or the environment
- Do you update your operating system?
- Must be the problems of client
- There are must be some problems with your test data
- I never touched those codes
- Yes, yes, I am going to finish it
- It must be your problem
- Oh, this is the function we developed
- I am ready
- What left are fixing these bugs
- I will finish it right now
- I cannot test all the cases
- It's impossible for me to finish it
- I remember I have fixed this bug
- I finished it, but it is not yet being tested
- The program should be work, but it is not yet being tested
- There must be someone who changed my code
- There must some virus or trojans on your machine
- Even if it's the program's problem, so what?
What else do you say frequently when you are working? Please feel free to share with me.Author : Source :http://coolshell.cn/articles/1174.html
If Internet Explorer is brave enough to ask you to be your default browser, you're brave enough to ask that girl out. Do we have to be so cruel to IE?