Introducing Google JS Test
Features of Google JS Test include:
- Extremely fast startup and execution time, without needing to run a browser.
- Clean, readable output in the case of both passing and failing tests.
- An optional browser-based test runner that can simply be refreshed whenever JS is changed.
- Style and semantics that resemble Google Test for C++.
- A built-in mocking framework that requires minimal boilerplate code (e.g. no $tearDown or$verifyAll calls), with style and semantics based on the Google C++ Mocking Framework.
- A system of matchers allowing for expressive tests and easy to read failure output, with many built-in matchers and the ability for the user to add their own.
Since last time we posted Don't call me Peter again, today we see that Peter is fired again.