Introducing Google JS Test
Features of Google JS Test include:
- Extremely fast startup and execution time, without needing to run a browser.
- Clean, readable output in the case of both passing and failing tests.
- An optional browser-based test runner that can simply be refreshed whenever JS is changed.
- Style and semantics that resemble Google Test for C++.
- A built-in mocking framework that requires minimal boilerplate code (e.g. no $tearDown or$verifyAll calls), with style and semantics based on the Google C++ Mocking Framework.
- A system of matchers allowing for expressive tests and easy to read failure output, with many built-in matchers and the ability for the user to add their own.
When the Windows prompt you that "Unable to connect to the Internet, would you like to search online for solutions?". What would be your next reaction? Tell me. I promise I will not tell anyone else.